Greets! Looking for new friends...

Closed Thread

Greets! Looking for new friends...

Hey all,

21/m (from Vancouver, going to school in NY) just got into town, will be working here for the next 3 weeks and am interested in meeting people and making new friends. Haven't seen much of HK outside of the room and office... checked out LKF by myself, but obviously it isn't the same without a crowd. I'm free after 5:30-6 every night to hang out (Coffee, Drinks, Golf - is there golf?) , shoot me an email : [email protected]

Euwyn.

Too bad you're leaving when I'm arriving in HK.
    I'm from New York, but going to school in Boston.

Hey!

Check this thread out
    http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread10702.html

May be you would like to join up, if you have not already???

People here are fun...find out how Hong Kong can be with friends...

All the best..
    Warm regards,
    Rubina.

frenzz

hey all,

Nat here, 24 years old, would like to meet more friends,born in HK,lived in the philippines for some time then moved back here last 1996, im half filipino half indian,eldest of 3 kids,.....add me=yahoo messenger id: natalie_623
    perhaps we could chat sometimes...anyone interested juz add me..guys and girls..anyone!

Looking for somebody

I really want to settle there in Hong Kong. To stay there for good. anybody there who wants to marry me.

Quote Originally Posted by Goody:
    I really want to settle there in Hong Kong. To stay there for good. anybody there who wants to marry me.

Umm how much you willing to pay?

I may know of somebody that could do with the money!

p.s no its not me!

Hello

Well, I dont know how much he wants me to pay for him. I just really want to settle ther and anybody wants to help me for that is really a great appreciation for me. Thanks.

hong kong IS known to be a rude-ass place - not sure if there's too many people who do things here without getting anything in return lol

You should definitely check out the big Canada Day celebration at LKF coming up this Friday (6/30). All the Canadians will be out roaming in the streets that night and it will be a great way to meet a few new frds.

i think The Cavern's hosting a huge event for Canada D'eh