Cooking, sharing and gathering

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cooking, sharing and gathering

Hi there, is anyone interest in cooking and sharing of making different kind of food? I know that a Towngas avenue can offer a place to cook and sharing..

Hi Kevin,

I may join you for the class. Please let me know about the details

Nese

Hi Kevin, im interested as I love to cook but mainly i make desserts

Oh that sounds lovely! i cant cook very well, so maybe i can be there to taste the food you cook and give comments haha
    so wat kind of dish are u planning to cook? i might join it as i want to learn and i love eating hehe

Hiya,

I am a local Chinese and just come back from London. I love cooking, too and of course eating!

I would like to join you guys the cooking gathering.

Cute idea!! If time allows, I'd love to join, too

Cheers, Blom

Hi kelvin,
    Wonderful idea!!!
    i would love to eat different kind of food at all!!
    Can you tell me more about this activity?
    Alice

My husband and I would go I like to cook and he likes to eat.

Actually I am not that good in cooking, but I love cooking. I always do European and fusion at home, my favorite:

Italian:
    Linguini with baby blue mussle (buy in Citysuper) in a white wine source and Dill herbs (some sherry if you like little sweet!). On presentation with a little basil will looks great. @.~

Mediteranean:
    Whole lamb rack (Personally I think Aussie one is better than Kiwi), before processing, put the whole rack on the pan for a pan-fried until looks golden on the surface, then prepare a source using black peper, fresh rosemary and little garlic salt, gently massage the rack by source (bare hand) and ensure it evenly distributed. send it to the oven for a 250 heating. On presentation, put some freash rosemary and little vege (green, red, yellow) on side.Yummy!

Currently I am thinking about fusion of Thai, which is a Sea-bass in sweet and sour source (pineapple and cherry), any idea welcome!!

Tiramisu, pavlova, modified Cheesecake....

I think is good to confirm the venue booking and food suggestion, good to buy the food together ( I usually buy in local market and Citysuper). Any idea!

Kelvin, where is the Towngas cooking class going to be held?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast