Girlfriends wanted

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Actually, I just had a birthday party to celebrate my 39 birthday on 27 Feb. Want to make more friends with difference culture and have fun sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChatChat:
    Hi ladies, I'd love to join as well . I'm local, turning 40 this year, divorced, no kids and I have an old Australian Terrier. There were some interesting discussions in GeoExpat, it seems that some expats would like to have more interactions with locals but didn't have the chance to do so. I'd like to meet more people from western countires.
    Hi... I just arrived to HK one week ago and am already homesick. If I don't make friends soon, I'll go nuts! I'm from Southern California, early 40s, and at the moment "single" I guess. I work 6 days a week so I need some down time to get out familiar with my surroundings... I just hate to do it alone. Drop me a line if you'd like at [email protected]

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to Hong Kong and will be living here for a year. I need to hook up with girlfriends pretty soon as I am becoming more and more homesick. I'm from Southern California and in my earily 40s. I'm interested in the "girl-get-togethers." I'm still not familiar with where all the hang outs are so please enlighten me on where to and where not to go, ok? Thanks a million!: ChaaChaa

Smile Hey Girls!!

Since I almost missed it myself I thought I'd point out that Faith is organizing a ladies night for the 8th for those of you interested. The thread is in meet and greet and you can RSVP there.

Hope to meet more of you soon!

Kris

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10