Girlfriends wanted

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Smile Plan

Hey Girls!

OK here is the plan!

We will have dinner this Thursday the 25th of January at 7:30 at Stormies in LKF. Actually my friend says the restaurant is above it. Is that right? Well it doesn't matter we will meet out in front of Stormies in LKF at 7:30 and eat somewhere. My number is 6343 6069 for anyone who can't find us!

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Kris18:
    Hey Girls!

OK here is the plan!

We will have dinner this Thursday the 25th of January at 7:30 at Stormies in LKF. Actually my friend says the restaurant is above it. Is that right? Well it doesn't matter we will meet out in front of Stormies in LKF at 7:30 and eat somewhere. My number is 6343 6069 for anyone who can't find us!

Kris
    Will try to make it out if I can find a baby sitter for my husband or if he can find something to amuse himself with!

Hi I would love to meet some new people but cant do Thursday nights can you let me know if you do anything another night! Can can email me at [email protected]

see you ladies there!

sjyear

I can not do this Thursday but another Thursday would be great...keep me posted and have fun!

hi all...
    glad i decided to check out the forums today. delighted to know that there are like-minded people. I should be good for Thursday. See you guys! Might bring another one or two gal pals along. Have been here since Aug. See you guys! btw, add me on msn if you guys are on too. [email protected]. Wld love to chat with you guys prior to the meeting up! Takes away the nervousness of meeting new people for the first time! See ya!
    Karine

Sounds good

I may show up also

The restaurant is on the 2nd level, see you gals

hey, I would love to join. Please count me in if it's not too late.

Please count me in!!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast