Like Tree2Likes

Anyone for Shenzhen?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

800HKD for a car to Shenzhen is very competitive. Naturally it is in your interests to fill the seats! If you have six people going......

To Drunken Master - Given how long you've been around I won't indulge you with an answer to your silly question.

aschwartz asked a question, I offered my reasonably priced service, (please feel free to compare my price), and gave some genuine advice, comments from my experience shopping in Shenzhen. Is that okay?

Hi,

It is cheaper to catch the train. Of course! The train is 75HKD, presumably you'll have to pay to get from where you live to that train! Plus taxi from the station to the outlets. Plus time!

I can tell you honestly, when it's me and one other person, I take the bus from Yuen Long, when it's more people, I take a car, much quicker and convenient, uncrowded, air conditioned, no pushing.

Also, the black numberplates cost 600,000HKD so hopefully we can be forgiven for trying to get some return!!

If you want a good value visa services try Forever Bright Trading LTD in TST (852) 2369 3188 get there before 11am and you'll have your visa the next day. BTW, this is just friendly advice, I don't get commission from them, take it or leave it!!

Quote Originally Posted by aschwartz:
    Wow 800hkd...that seems like a lot to go there...I think the train is 40hkd

I have decided to get a china visa before going to Shenzhen since I will be going a few times as well as Shanghai. I will be going tomorrow and I am going to choose rush so I can have it by Friday.

I am planning on taking the train to the Lo Wu station at about noon. I am then going to go to the electronic shopping mall to find an IPED.
    So did you get the iPed/aPad? Is it any good?

I'd like to know as welll. I'd like to take a trip up there to grab a couple as Xmas gifts

hi,guys.i live in shenzhen,but should work in HK for one or two weeks every month.i'd like to make more friends.if you go to shenzhen,you can contact me
    My msn:[email protected]

Has anyone found the ePad yet? I went to look for it, and didn't find it. I hear that it runs Windows 7.

Anyone know where to find it?

I was in Shenzhen about 2 months ago - looking for e-readers. The choice was very limited and the price no better than HK. I also looked for ipad clones - again, almost nothing available and the real Ipad was much more expensive than in HK! (I was in the electronics area already mentioned above - it was a really interesting place to look around, even if they had nothing I wanted!)

dkon2010 likes this.

Thanks for the info. If the product is imported then the import tax is very high. That's why it's more expensive than HK. If it's made in China, then it will be much cheaper than HK.

I was thinking about the epad, I remember you sent to Shenzhen looking for one. I was hoping that you found one.

Thanks for letting me know.

hi

i guess i can offer the company.
    i like making new friends.
    you could send me email if you like
    my email: [email protected]

actually,most of tihings in shenzhen are more expensive than them in hk.The price advantage in shenzhen is vanishing cuase of inflation