Like Tree2Likes

Anyone for Shenzhen?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Yup it's starting to be that way

I found an Epad on Ali-Express for about $100 USD. I am pretty happy with it except for the fact that the battery doesn't last very long.

I really want to go to Shenzhen but I don't want to spend 1020 for the visa (American passport) so I guess I will miss out 2 years in a row :-(

Quote Originally Posted by aschwartz:
    I found an Epad on Ali-Express for about $100 USD. I am pretty happy with it except for the fact that the battery doesn't last very long.

I really want to go to Shenzhen but I don't want to spend 1020 for the visa (American passport) so I guess I will miss out 2 years in a row :-(
    There are a few people who pay for the visa each time they go to China. Actually you can get the multi-pass. You can go in and out of China as much as you want, because it's all the same price.

Epad found on Ali-Express. You don't happen to know where in China that I might be able to find it?

How is it? Functions and all. Wifi???? Can you install stuff?

shenzhen

Hey guys i would love to hit up Shenzhen. So hit me up if anyone of you are still going.

Quote Originally Posted by aschwartz:

I go to Shenzhen regularly. If you tell me what exactly you are looking for then I can have a look for you.

@Drunken Master

Do you know where to get the ePad in Shenzhen? I still haven't seen it there.

I haven't seen the ePad yet in Shenzhen.

i like to goto shenzhen too, anyone knows a good place for massage....?

The ones I have been to are about the same: 2-3 hours for RMB 100 excluding tip. I forgot their names though. After you cross the border you will see their ads and 7 seaters waiting for customers.

babymix122 likes this.

Lam Tei, New Territories (Up North to you Islanders!!)

epads are for sale everywhere in Shenzhen. When I was last there I bought one for 800RMB after being quoted anything from 800RMB - 2500RMB Maybe you can get better quality but the one I got, the most common one, is a bit crap, (it's cheap though!). The feel of it is not good, the touch screen is awful and the wifi is poor, some of the menus 'prove' to me that it is the guts of a lightweight android phone awkwardly stuck to a big touch screen, ie, phone related stuff is still in the menus!
    I've seen them on sale in Yuen Long for 1200HKD and heard you can get them in Mong Kok now.
    I'm pretty sure that you need to have already had a single or double entry visa previously and more than 6 months left in Hong Kong and a HKID to be eligible for a China multi visa. Well, that's how it worked for me anyway, got a double first, then the multi, but they are about the same price..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3