Meeting some decent people?

Closed Thread

Meeting some decent people?

I am funny 30s chinese lady, great personality, good sense of humor, well travelled, overseas educated and would like to meet some cool people here.. anyone interested to go to the beach, playing tennis, hiking and fishing?? it would be fun to be with some nice people... drop me a line if u would like to meet up....

Getting MEETin Hong Kong started up

Hi!
    My brother participates in this group in his hometown in the USA. It's a way to meet up with other people, who would like to meet others outside their current social circle. Not for business - just to have fun (and not meant to be a pick-up scene either).

The powers that be at MEETIn just created a Hong Kong group. Check it out. Let's get this thing going!

http://www.meetin.org/city/MEETinHONGKONG/index.cfm

Wink Sound great..

Hi there,
    Yes... let's be a friend. Sound great.. similar age same back from oversea, not too many friend.
    [email protected]

Cheers

hi, I have similar background. Plus just moved to Hongkong and don't know many people here...drop me a line, [email protected]

Hey count me in

I would love to be a part of something similar, so count me in !! Am comin to Hk by 15th of July...to leave by 26th and be back again in August. It would be a new city, new culture and an experience...would want to make friends and have some good time knowing the city

Why don't you guys organize another Happy Hour, like the one last Friday at Cavern?

Thats best .... this Friday ?