French girl newly arrived

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Well ... seems like its 2nd home to u too ..
    We shud catch up for drinks rather than meet at taxi stands at 4 am ..

ur trademark NY cap makes u stand out in the crowd

Sharks~ i missed the gathering..i was too tired..and i am still recovering from lack of sleep and my bad knee injuries..ARGH~

Really hope to meet another time.. =)

Hy!

It was a good night, glad to have meet all of you !!!
    I hope there will be other nights like that !!!

french girl newly arrived

hello my name's Emilie, I'm 20 years old and I'm french. I came to hong kong for a placement but it's over now. so I'm on holiday and try to find some friends in hong kong, if you want to contact me do not hesitate.
    my e-mail adresse : [email protected]

see u soon

Smile in need of new girlfriends too :-)

HI EVERYONE!!!

I am in need (pathetic, haha) of new friends too...I wish I knew about that girl's night out...it looked really FUN! I am 25 y/o and new here too...although I did live and work in the mainland for four years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a nudge if there's any plans. Thanks y'all and hope to meet new people soon!!!

Cheers!

Ann

[email protected]--add me :-)

I, too, am "newly arrived". I just got here yesterday. 27yr old male from Los Angeles, working at a client site for the next few months. Lived in Singapore in 2004, so "visited" hong kong a few times, but this will be my first multi-month stay. I'll be going out saturday night with the group thats forming, but feel free to drop my a line. Always up for meeting new people and making friends.

- Stephen
    [email protected]
    Get AIM/ICQ/Skype what-not in my profile

Spanish in HK :-D

Hi!!!

Well, I'm a 22yo Spanish, from Barcelona, male and I'm arriving to HK next Friday (July 14th). I'll be in HK for at least one year, working on Marketing. I'd like to meet some people to have a coffee/dinner/go out (not necessary to drink alcohol, cuz I don't drink it at all :-P) but dancing... I'd love it! Any of you is interested in moving to the rythm of salsa? I don't know any place with good music, so any recommendation is welcome!!!

Well... if u wanna contact me, my nickname in hotmail is vampiromellao.

Un saludo!!!

Alexis

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8