French girl newly arrived

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

French girl newly arrived

Hello everybody!

I am a french girl of 23 years old and I just moved to Hong Kong 2 weeks ago for my job.
    I've spent some times on the Internet and I found Geoexpat website and I thought this can be a good way to meet people.

So if you are interested maybe we can meet next Saturday or after work for a drink!

Here is my MSN address:
    [email protected]

Hope to see you soon!

Magali

Bonjour!

Nice to meet you. I love meeting new people. Welcome to Geoexpat. Perhaps I will add u sometime to chat!!!

Chigger

welcome to hong kong and geoexpat, Magali!

hi there--
    i just arrived yesterday! i was actually a french major for 3/4 of my college experience- maybe we could get together and chat en francais!
    jennifer

(btw i'm 26 and a teacher)

Welcome to Hk, Tetrapouete & jennifer.
    U've come to the right place. U'll find a lot of interesting &/ crazy people here. n U'll have a lot of fun too.
    See ya around

Welcome

Hi Magali,

Hope you'll enjoy Hong Kong. It's hotter than France, but still nice.

If you wish, we can catch up at a Pilates studio in Central. I can teach you some Pilates movements (stretching and flexing yourself) and you can teach me some French words in return (I just started learning French).

I am also new here and do not have friends yet. But I do not like pubs as I do not drink alcohol. But like doing something useful with friends.

Anyway, if interested, my email [email protected].

Liana

Helewwww!

Im also new in hong kong, well kind of..lol...a month old, but it would be a good idea to meet up for a few drinks on Saturday, or maybe a girl's night out?...anybody up for it?

Ooops!

Just read the above post....going to the beach or trying out some dim sum (pretty sure i spelled it wrong!)would be fun too...

oh yeah, lets have a girls night out!!!

Girls chat!!!!

What do u think??

oooh i'd love to get in on that! i have only been here 24 hours, but i sure miss my girlfriends from back in the US!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast