Basketball Folks?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

This court is right behind the park and shop - between Kennedy Road and MacDonnell Road - across the street from the Biological gardens. I think it might be officially called Kennedy park. But to get to it - you either walk up stairs from Kennedy road - follow the signs that say to YWCA or walk down the stiars from the first left you can take on Macdonnell (it's a one way street).

I unfortunately cannot make it today since I have something going on at 2 pm. Maybe you guys will still be playing afterwards? Or even better - it will be such a good game that it will turn into a weekly event!

Long night last night... just woke up! Seems like nobody went

Maybe we should consider doing it towards 4pm instead of 2pm next time.

Hmm , there is another thread ongoing about the same subject. Grinz for me , i will be moving to right opp Victoria Park so that will be the more convenient court for me.

Anyone game for some hoop action at the Vic park grounds weekdays after work? (So its not so hot too)

Hey, just thought i'd bump this thread to see if there is still interest.

My bf (early-mid 20's) has just arrived in HK, and wouldnt mind to play some ball with people as its a good way to meet new people and keep in shape and occupied!

We're on HK Island so let me know if there's any one who wants to play and i'll let my bf know.

Wink Playing basketball, meeting people...

Hi everybody.
    I just arrived in Hk some weeks ago, and I haven't found people to play basketball with yet.
    I used to play in high school, but I would like to practise again.
    Week days in the evening would be ok, especially in the Southorn PLayground (Wan Chai).
    Just let me know if you're interrested!
    Arnaud

fellas i usually go down to vic park to play on the weekend... any1 want to join??

I'm in! Pick the place and choose the time.

hey guys here, we are finding some more players to join in the stan chart league. i think some of the guys around are in the league already.
    anyone interested please send me a pm. abit of cost for joining the league to cover the court fees etc.

when u will there ? to play ?

I'm in too! Let me know where & when..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast