Best mall food in Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Great, let's plan on next Wednesday the 2nd. I'll let you know more details as we get closer to the date.

Great, let's plan on the 2nd and I'll post where and what time as we get closer to the date...

I might be in for this .. but for the next meetup after 2nd

yes pls count me in. but to be safe, what time are you all thinking? i hope it would be around 8ish since i get off work late and just to make sure i dun miss anyting

First Dinner

Will be on August 9th (sorry for the postponement). We'll go to Shanghai Mian, which is in The World Trade Center in Causeway Bay. We'll meet there at 8pm. Let me know if you'll be meeting up so I can make a reservation.

Also, if anyone's interested, I think I'll be going to Arirang (Korean) in Times Square on Tuesday evening if anyone would like to join me, let me know.

Maisie, I just have to ask, why on earth did you choose that place? I thought you meant Mall food like Pacific Place or IFC.....festival Walk

Actually--that is what I had in mind, but then I was reading a review of Shanghai Mian that sounded so good and thought I'd broaden it a little.That said, this is all kind of an experiment so am absolutely willing to take suggestions! Any place you've been waiting to try, goodkarma?

I've been dying to try Shanghai Mian. I have heard it's really good but everytime i try to go there's a line out the door! So if we're going on the 9th count me (and my boyfriend) in!

Arirang is nothing special...went there a few months ago and I wasn't overly impressed by the quality for the prices they were charging. Service was atrocious too..

Went to Arirang last night with a few friends and actually had the exact opposite experience--food was delicious and service perfect!