Fat Angelos (Italian food) sometime next week in Causeway Bay, anyone?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I expect to attend, provided I can find it. :)

Ouch, Fat Angelos. Been a few times and have found the food awful on almost every occasion. How they can completely destroy something as simple as a lasagne baffles me. Maybe being part italian makes me too fussy but I would say the food is more 'american' with an emphasis on quantity rather than quality.

Like the Bar there though and the staff are always friendly.

It doesn't have to be Fat Angelos, I just happened to pass by it and it looked okay. Plus,it's close to me (I don't really know my way around heh).

Does ANYONE want to take over the planning (i.e.with datesand times and booking)? I have been having very limited internet access lately and I'm actually postingthis fromthe free net access atTimes Square (wonkyspace key). So I can't keep up with this thread so well.

Oh and I should be free anytime this week except lunch tomorrow.

oh and oct 18 should be fine for me.

hopefullywecan get a few more people

Apologize. Can't make it this time.

Sorry guys & gals. :-(

Forgot that my friend and I have class on Wednesday. Hope to meet you all next time!

We can arrange for a drink at 1/5th bar @ Star Street, Wanchai. Every Thursday, free drinks (vodka or soft drinks) for ladies. Or any other suggestions will be nice!

I guess it's a no go eh?

Maybe some other time before I leave HK. Later this week up till Sunday is good for me. I leave for Tokyo on the 25th and the few days before that, I may be busy.

so, tomorrow's dinner is cancelled?

OHH! I just saw this. I would LOVE some Italian food right about now. I have a hanering for some Chicken Parm! mmm. If this comes back around, I would be all over it!!!
    If the more experienced fellas have a better Italian place to suggest, that would be swell.

nifty, if you get this reply and want to still meet up tomorrow evening (or Thursday), let me know. Better yet, if you have a number I can call you at (hotel room or whatever), e-mail it to thryn (at) arczip (dot) com and I'll ring you.

If anyone is still up for going out tomorrow night and interested in meeting up, e-mail the above address. I won't necessarily have access all day (I will check very early, and try to find somewhere I can check from later), so shooting me a phone number woudl probably be best.

OK, here's the deal. I say those few of us who were still up for this do it anyway. I will be there from 7:30 to 8. if anyone whows up, great, if not, I'll finish my drink and go on my way.

I should be easy to spot: Red hair, black and white striped shirt, glasses. Caucasian.

I'll try to check back a little later today, but I may not have access to a computer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast