Fat Angelos (Italian food) sometime next week in Causeway Bay, anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Gah, sorry thryn, I couldn't get on the internet today until now. I am usually out during the day and no one plugs in the internet for me in the morning (wifi doesn't work here).

Maybe we can try again some other time

n: I'll be in mainland China this weekend (Friday through Sunday) and have planned to go to Macau on Tuesday. I leave Friday. I really want to do some pubcrawling type stuff, but by myself have only managed to drink a couple pints and feel pathetic.

So either Monday or Wednesday night woudl be good for me to go out (or tonight, but again with the problems coordinating).

how about you post a place and time on one of those evenings that is to your liking, and I will find it and meet you there. Just pick a place and time. No dithering. :)

You know what, I'll just give you an email for planning. Monday will probably work out best because Wednesday at freaking 5am in the morning, I have to catch a plane to Japan.

I'll probably email you tonight, provided no one unplugs my internet, as I am in a rush right now.

i would like to tag along too Monday if I may. Please let me know where too? if its on email only, my address is jillelissa at gmail dot com. thanks!!

jillelissa,

Of course you can join us! Anyone can join, the more the merrier

I should probably change the title on this thread, if I can, to reflect the date change...

Edit: okay, nope I can't edit the first post. Oh well.

So I will just restate here: A MEET AND GREET ON MONDAY 23 evening. Tentative place... Fat Angelos in Causeway Bay? Unless someone else has a better idea

Last edited by nifty; 19-10-2006 at 11:12 PM.

Nifty, you may want to just start a new thread if you can't rename this one. I'm off to mainland, and don't know what my Web access situation will be. But I will check back here Sunday night and see what has been decided.

Quote Originally Posted by nifty:
    jillelissa,

Of course you can join us! Anyone can join, the more the merrier

I should probably change the title on this thread, if I can, to reflect the date change...

Edit: okay, nope I can't edit the first post. Oh well.

So I will just restate here: A MEET AND GREET ON MONDAY 23 evening. Tentative place... Fat Angelos in Causeway Bay? Unless someone else has a better idea
    woohoo!!! dont even need "fancyish" clothes for this one! will come in my suit after work!

monday night sounds good!

Hi All! So are we definitely going to Fat Angelo's tomorrow night in Causeway Bay? I am so excited for chicken parmigiana!

I can't make it due to something coming up (I know, I suck, since I made the thread) but you guys can go ahead with the meet and greet.

Other than going to public free internet access places, I've not really been able to check on this thread and haven't really been able to keep up with it =\