Board Games Club

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast

Hi,

Please let me know if you're playing board games this Sunday, sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll definitely come along if a few people say it's on, but as I'll most likely be on my own don't want to turn up unless other people do.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris OTR:
    Hi,

Please let me know if you're playing board games this Sunday, sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll definitely come along if a few people say it's on, but as I'll most likely be on my own don't want to turn up unless other people do.

Chris
    90% chances are that i'm going. i already missed the last 2 sundays

Quote Originally Posted by beafan:
    90% chances are that i'm going. i already missed the last 2 sundays
    Great. I may come along, I'll keep an eye on this thread and see if any more people say they're going - I'll definitely come along sooner or later if not this Sunday.

Chris

Does anyone know/like to play Mille Bornes? My gf bought it for me in Canada and is mailing it to me for Christmas if people would like to play.

I would like to play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    Does anyone know/like to play Mille Bornes? My gf bought it for me in Canada and is mailing it to me for Christmas if people would like to play.
    ooooh. sounds interesting. how do u play it

Its a card game, where the objective is to score mileage points by laying down cards on your turn (25, 50, 100, 200 mph)...however your oponents try to stop or slow you down...flat tires, speed limits etc. You need to have the corresponding cards to remove the impediments and continue on your way. First to accumulate 1000 miles wins.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    Its a card game, where the objective is to score mileage points by laying down cards on your turn (25, 50, 100, 200 mph)...however your oponents try to stop or slow you down...flat tires, speed limits etc. You need to have the corresponding cards to remove the impediments and continue on your way. First to accumulate 1000 miles wins.
    alright, sounds strange but i'm willing to give it a try. will u be there this sunday?

dunno, but I don't have it yet anyway. My gf bought if for me in Canada as a christmas present and it has to make its way thru the mail to HK.

We used to play Milles Borne when I was a kid - quite good fun

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 18 ... LastLast