Board Games Club

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Count me in! I'll look out for the Geoexpat sign.

I'll try my best to hold the sign up high...I'm only 5'2", so the swarms of people might cover me and my sign. hahaha.

I'm dressed all in black with a black bag. A purple binder with the GeoExpat sign.

If you're afraid you'll be lost, or might be slightly late...Call or SMS me

6024-1961

Ciao for now~!

hey does anyone can give me some ideas of that night?

really sorry that I can't come due to my duty

so hope u guys had lots of fun on that night.

Julian, didn't u join that? tell me some

hehe

x
    Posted via Mobile Device

hey! I am interested in joining you guys :-).

p.S. have you ever heard about a game called Cranium? It is unnaturally entertaining. Seriously.

Pm me if u have another outing!

Last Wednesday had 5 players... thanks to Gigglewater for organizing. We played Risk, Granny's Apples (don't ask) & Uno. I didn't see Cranium there but there was ~20-30 board games we could choose from.

We hope to meet this Wednesday to play at What is Cafe

:: What is Cafe :: The Place for You to Explore.

The entrance is actually near the McDonalds of Broadway Cinematheque despite the address being on Reclamation St.

Date: Wednesday 7th October
    Time: 6:30 PM at Yau Ma Tei exit C (underground near the train ticket machines) for those who need directions to the place.
    Minimum cost is $60pp for food and drinks from the cafe menu which is reasonably priced.

If your interested please reply and state whether you'll be at the MTR station exit C or head there directly.

Thanks.

This may be cancelled if there are not enough people so please reply if you can make it.

Board Games Session @ What is Cafe (refer to previous post)
    Date: Wednesday 7th October
    Time: 6:30 PM at Yau Ma Tei exit C (underground near the train ticket machines) for those who need directions to the place.
    Minimum cost is $60pp for food and drinks from the cafe menu which is reasonably priced.

If your interested please reply and state whether you'll be at the MTR station exit C or head there directly.

Thanks.

I'd love to join. Can meet you all at the MTR station exit.

well I didn't get to go this time because I was busy, but the last one organized by Maggie was great. We played risk and granny apples. That game is awesome! I won! We also played uno for a bit. I really think you guys should try it, you might encounter epic amounts of fun and food!

Julian can you make it? It is tonight.

The board games session tonight (Oct 7th) has unfortunately been cancelled.