Board Games Club

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Bring it on!!

Hey all

I will be upstairs in Cafe O tommorow from 5pm. I'll reserve some tables under Geoexpat. I'm not quite sure how its all going to work out just yet, i guess we could play lots of different games or one big game depending on people. lets just see how many peeps turn up tommorow. Bring a game with you if you have one - Cafe O's selection isnt that hot!

See U then! Cathy

Location of the Venue

Please tell me how to get to Cafe O if I take MTR or a tram?

Get the MTR to central station. Take exit D1 ( i think) or ask for directions to queens rd -the main road running though central. Walk along the road as if to walk out of central towards sheung Wan, follow the road for about 5 mins, cafe o has a big o outside the door and is on the left.

Smile Game - Rummikub

Anyone interested or heard of this game?

Fun Fun Fun

Hi everybody:

I joined this event yesterday and it was really fun. People there are nice and crazy.

The more, the merrier! Why not joining us next time!!!!!!!

By the way, I have to say "thanks" to our organiser, Cathy.

hi, i'm always looking to play monopoly. please pm me if there's any upcoming events!

Sorry I missed this... sounds like it was fun. Guess I'll have to wait until the next time...

Game - Rummikub

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbobo:
    Anyone interested or heard of this game?
    Have played this game a couple of times and really like it. Bring it to the next meeting if you have it!

Join us this upcoming Sunday (Oct 29) at 6:00pm. Same place, same faces, and hopefully new ones! Looks like we're trying to make this a regular-type of thing. This way you can be assured of meeting a friendly face at least once a week! So, watch this thread (easier for all, Beefan).

To clarify for the lazy folks who don't want to click back through the thread... 'the place' is Cafe O in Sheung Wan. (Directions from Central MTR exit D2 take a right out of it and find Queens Road. Walk about 10 minutes toward Sheung Wan. *When you come to the fork in the road, bear LEFT. Cafe O will be on your left side of the street. We'll be upstairs. Cathy, will you call in the reservation again please?

Last Sunday we played lots of games that were easy join in games for latecomers (Uno, Charades, Catch Phrase...) but there's no reason why a few determined few couldn't hunker down for the long haul that is dear ol' Monopoly! Does anyone have the hong Kong version yet?

Games Fun

Hey all
    I will book some tables again for sunday's board games, last week was really fun. Im hoping to somehow get my hands on monopoly today - HK or other. Hope to see you all there again and some new faces too!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast