Board Games Club

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast
    red

Board Games Club

Hey there

Who wants to join my board games club? im thinking scrabble, monopoly, pictionary, it cld be fun, especially if we have a few drinks at the same time!

What d'ya think??

I wanna give my brain some exercises

Please count me in, cheers~

Blom

red

Excellent!
    Well, we'll see how much more interest we get and then set about organising a meet up in the next few weeks hey?
    how exciting!

Sounds good to me, count me in!

BTW, have any of you guys ever played settlers of catan? It's fantastic. I'll have to get my copy posted over from Australia so we can play.

Quote Originally Posted by cendrillon
    Sounds good to me, count me in!

BTW, have any of you guys ever played settlers of catan? It's fantastic. I'll have to get my copy posted over from Australia so we can play.
    i know that game. Thats very cool and very addictive :P

I would like to join in on the fun as well. I have a CASHFLOW board game. :-) and a TABOO set (not really a traditional "board game", though).

Wink

I'm in! I have Scrabble, Guesstures (charades), and electronic Taboo. But I'd sure lllloooovvve someone to play Disney trivia with!!!

I'm in C-Bay. Where should we meet up? I think I make Joiner #4, so now we have enough people. Perhaps the Pacific Coffee in Lan Kwai Fong? Is that a central enough place?

Games Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Donnialda
    I'm in! I have Scrabble, Guesstures (charades), and electronic Taboo. But I'd sure lllloooovvve someone to play Disney trivia with!!!

I'm in C-Bay. Where should we meet up? I think I make Joiner #4, so now we have enough people. Perhaps the Pacific Coffee in Lan Kwai Fong? Is that a central enough place?
    I'm in cos it's right up my street.

:bounce

red

Wow! What a great response
    how does Thursday of this week suit folk? or we cld meet up at the weekend. We cld have our first meeting at CafeO in Sheung Wan cos i know they have lots of board games upstairs and its quite spacious and it sells beer!
    Im totally up for suggestions of other places tho and pacific coffee wld b fine.
    Let me know your thoughts

I'd be interested as well but not for the next couple of weeks. Please keep me posted.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast