Brazilian BBQ this Sat 21st! Unlimited food & drink!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Aargh..sorry Sam, I have to go up to Guangzhou. I woulda loved to have come out for this one...*sigh*

Dinner cancelled :(

Sorry you can't make it guys. There's always a next time. Due to the lack of response I've had to cancel the dinner.

I find it strange tho, how unlimited food and drink didnae attract more interested people?

Was it the venue, too cheap, the idea of eating till you burst or drinking till you can no longer stand (I was gonna say barf)

IMO, this restaurant is one of the best value restaurants in HK. Oh well ... have a great weekend anyways.

Anyways meet you all another time.

Last edited by Morlich; 20-10-2006 at 07:20 PM.

How about trying again for next weekend? I really wanted to go!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

yeah maybe this weekend?

bbq

hey guys ,
    i was there at the same time at the same day for brazilian bbq, but i was with my family and relatives , i really really wanna drink some beer like what i did in October Fest in munich , i miss it , do u guys know there is oct fest in Macro polo hotel right now ? i wanna join it

Smile

Wow, now that it's cancelled ... ppl wanna join ... Cool.

Yea, we can reschedule it. What Saturday is good for you guys and gals?

strawberrydrink >> Yea the Marco Polo Ocktoberfest is still on. I saw the URL somewhere, when I find it again I will post it for you.

Talking

Wow, Icecream beer and crepe was cool but why the hell do these guys call ist brazilian bbq????

Hey, I wanted to eat the animal on the sticker and no inner parts of chicken!!!

If you guys check something new next time... I would love to join!

I was at the Brazilian BBQ place in Victoria Park a couple of weeks ago, was really good. I highly recommend it, especially the beef.