Brazilian BBQ this Sat 21st! Unlimited food & drink!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Brazilian BBQ this Sat 21st! Unlimited food & drink!

Anyone interested in going to a Brazilian BBQ this Sat? All you can eat and drink for under $160. Including alcoholic drinks!

Time: Sat 21st Oct - 19:00.
    Venue: Brazilian BBQ Restaurant, Shop 101-105, 1/F, Toyo Mall, 94 Granville Road, Tsim Sha Tsui.
    Cost: $108 for all-you-can-eat buffet.
    Drinks are $16 for unlimited soft drinks, JUST $25 for UNLIMITED San Mig!!! or house wine for $30. Plus 10% service charge on top.

It's a cosy little place, they have a main buffet area and the waiters bring freshly bbq'd items round the tables for you to choose from. The cheese sausages and bbq'd pineapple are my favourites. Plus they have couple of guys on spanish guitars that play music. Pretty good atmosphere.

Last time I was there with the guys, we got totally wrecked on the free flowing beer!

Then after dinner, we can head over to LKF to party the night away.

Any takers?

They must just hate it when a bunch of gwailos turns up - blows their business plan out of the water! I assume it's draft San Mig though (which must cost about $2 per pint in bulk) not the bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    They must just hate it when a bunch of gwailos turns up - blows their business plan out of the water! I assume it's draft San Mig though (which must cost about $2 per pint in bulk) not the bottles?
    Yea it's draft San Mig. KIA and the guys I took couldn't believe it! Who needs to eat they said - even at $160 for unlimited beer is a bargain! You can possibly squeeze 3 pints outta that from LKF.

Do they have decent meat on the BBQ? And do they bring it at a reasonable rate (so that you leave because you've had enough rather than because you've given up waiting)?

Yea, they got all kinds ... beef, chicken, pork, lamb, plus some veggies etc. They are pretty frequent.

There is the main buffet remember, plus soup, pasta, desserts, japanese, pancakes sections. I'm sure you won't starve there, that's for sure.

I'm so there. Have you guys ever seen the episode of the Simpsons when Homer got banned from the all-you-can-eat seafood place? hehe...they're gonna do that to me at the Brazilian BBQ place

Later in the night they start making crepes.

Those are delicous.

Ugh. Unfortunately its the Diwali weekend for us.

PLDM >> So are you in?

Jay >> Great to have you mate.

Josiah >> Yea, they're scrummy!!! So will you join for the crepes or the beer? LOL

KIA >> No way mate, was gonna ask you and the guys from last time to join too and have a "who'll drink the most beer" competition.
    Sorry to hear that KIA, you're gonna be missed. Enjoy your Diwali celebrations.

Beer, beer, beer, beer! :D

So anyone else interested for this Sat?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast