Looking for tennis partners (advanced level)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hey Kris,

Can you also play on weekends? would also be really interested, advanced level!

Can you book the courts?

Cheers
    Stefan

Hey,

I am here in HK for a about three weeks, would be happy to play anytime. I am about 4 to 4.5 level. My facebook address is pcikhart

hi guys, i'll definitely be up for playing weekedays or weekends.

I played NCAA div III tennis, i have no idea what my rating is, but i've been hitting regularly and would consider myself at least intermediate

i live in causeway bay and am open to playing anytime on the island.

my email is [email protected]

Hi, any advanced level players in Tung Chung??

Hi there,

I saw your posting on geoexpat.com looking for tennis partners. While I haven’t played in some years (recently picked up the racquet again), I used to play in a USTA 5.0 league in the US. I recently moved to Hong Kong and live in the Gold Coast (Tuen Mun) where there are a number of nice courts – I can also drive to play on HK island from time to time? I can play on weeknights and on weekends, but struggling to find decent players to hit with. If you’re interested, pls call or email me.

Best,
    Riad
    Mobile: +852 6935 8531
    [email protected]

Last edited by riadc; 27-09-2009 at 09:22 PM.

I am an intermediate player, but I have a lot of time to hit and I am looking to improve. My email address is [email protected], email me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by atsoroka:
    I am an intermediate player, but I have a lot of time to hit and I am looking to improve. My email address is [email protected], email me if interested.

Hi, are you on Hong Kong island? At my peak I was rated 4.0 but haven't played in a while. Let me know if you are game.

I will be in HK in January, looking to hit. I'm a 4.0 player, let me know if anyone is interested.

landreclaim - definitely up for a game. i live in sheung wan. the closest courts to me are in Causeway Bay but I am willing to play anywhere.

Mpoon7 - up to play as well.

please email me: [email protected]

Hi, please let me know when u arrive HK, expecting to hit and have some great games!!!
    Enrique