Like Tree3Likes

The Girly Group

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I'm good with October 2nd. Can I ask just cheap and cheerful (if that is possible in HK)? Since I'm unemployed and looking, I have all the time in the world so if you want me to arrange/book the event/venue I can definitely do so! My email is [email protected]

Hey Girls, nice to meet u all here I've been in HK for couple of years, but still need more girl-friends, lol.

Anyone up to this week for a drink or something else? Say tomorrow (18 Sept.) or this weekend? Coz I will out of HK on Oct. 2nd, can't be with you guys.

Last edited by amaranth; 16-09-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Cool, Oct 2nd is fine with me. Please count me in!!

Deea, I'll PM my email address to you.

Hi Ladies

Thanks for sending your emails, i'm scouting around for a suitable place to meet 2nd Oct for maybe a lunch/brunch type meet. If you haven't sent me your email yet, please do so i can add you on the email loop (it's so much easier than going back & forth with this forum). If we our first catch up is cool, we can arrange regular catch-ups etc.

Count me in pls!

Gals... pls count me in on Oct 2...
    love you see you, sweeties xoxo
    pls add my facebook - [email protected]

Such a gd idea. Any critieria of joining this lady group? I'm a lady from HK. Like to see more new faces to hang around after work, exercise or afternoon tea.

my email/MSN: [email protected]

Katkat

Quote Originally Posted by DeeA:
    Hi Ladies

Thanks for sending your emails, i'm scouting around for a suitable place to meet 2nd Oct for maybe a lunch/brunch type meet. If you haven't sent me your email yet, please do so i can add you on the email loop (it's so much easier than going back & forth with this forum). If we our first catch up is cool, we can arrange regular catch-ups etc.

Hey girls, it was a great idea even I can't make it on Oct. 2nd. I'll leave my email here: [email protected]. May be I can join you guys next time or something?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeA:
    Hi Ladies

hi i am fairly new to HK as well and def need some more girly friends!
    count me in...

Quote Originally Posted by KatKat:
    Such a gd idea. Any critieria of joining this lady group? I'm a lady from HK. Like to see more new faces to hang around after work, exercise or afternoon tea.

my email/MSN: [email protected]

Katkat
    No criteria, just if you want some girly company and want to make friends with females, then PM me your email, and i will add you to the email list. Our first meet up will be 2nd Oct, and we can plan another meet end of Oct too. Any suggestions on venues, please feel free to suggest away...

Pls count me in, I'm interested to join

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast