Happy Hour -- Thurs Nov 16th

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Happy Hour -- Thurs Nov 16th

A friend (from Chicago) has a friend (also from Chicago) who's come into town for an interview and has asked me (lived in Chicago for a while) to put a happy hour together on the 17th.

Do reply here if you're from the Windy City and miss talking to people about the Cubs and Da Bears.

Venue: Fringe Rooftop Bar
    Time: 7PM onwards
    Date: 16th November (Thursday)

Last edited by KnowItAll; 14-11-2006 at 04:10 PM.

Hey Shri, I am supposed to meet a friend of a friend that day; never met her before but she's from Chicago and I've been asked by our mutual friend (who lives in Chicago) to show her Hong Kong. There might be a chance we join you guys for a Chicago chat. Will let you know next week.

Axel -- awesome. These guys get of work at 9PM, figure we'll around for a fair bit.

Count us in, of course. If only there was a place that had Goose Island or Three Floyds in this town to make it a true Chicago experience, or, better yet, great cheap tacos.

I'm not from Chicago, but graduated from the University of Chicago. Would love to hang out. Corinne

I'm in, I qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by thromsturmond:
    Count us in, of course. If only there was a place that had Goose Island or Three Floyds in this town to make it a true Chicago experience, or, better yet, great cheap tacos.

Ohhhhhhhhh did I hear TACO'S ?
    You have no idea how much I miss good (real) taco's.

Shri, Nichole and I will be there for sure. Oh how I miss talking Chicagonese...

hmm. Just so happens that my brother will be visiting that weekend...from Chicago

C&B: Talk about coincidences...

Corine : U of C here too ...

We're figured we might be able to find three or four people at the most.

By the way, how does the Roof Garden at the Fringe Club sound?

http://fringeclubhongkong.com/englis...roofgarden.asp

Or WoolooMooloo?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast