Bowling - Nov 26th?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sound likes fun..should be able to make it.

Would love to, but unfortunately I'll be out of town that weekend...

I'm in.

Assuming you don't mind someone who averages slightly above 100?

Now that's more like the sort of numbers I was looking for

TypeIII - I'm honestly not sure if you think low 100s is good or bad I tend to get similar scores - down to about 80 if it's a bad game, up to maybe 130 for a really good one. I think that puts both of us somewhat above average, but neither of us are exactly pros!

PSMaverick and any other beginners: come along, you'll have fun, bowling is pretty easy to do 'okay' at if you've got any co-ordination at all - and those who know me know that I'm not going to win sportsman of the year any time soon. It's not physically hard, unless you want to go all afternoon, it's not particularly expensive, and it is fun... The more, the merrier!

Will finalise details nearer the time, but it's likely to be along the usual lines: meet at the MTR station before 3, or in the alley afterwards, and I'm happy to pass out my mobile number to anyone who thinks they might be late, or have trouble finding their way.

3 pm on a Sunday is just about right. Nice way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon -- watching balls roll.

Please add 2 to your list. :-)

Oh I've played with people who average 200+... So I wasn't sure if I was going to be playing with a bunch of former bowling team members on the 26th.

i want to come to, i have only been to bowling once, so please dont laugh at my low scores!

This is being reviewing by The Chigger. I will get back to you, I should have the day free, but I need to go to an open house at a school that day and a few other factors. Please standby

Quote Originally Posted by TypeIII:
    Oh I've played with people who average 200+... So I wasn't sure if I was going to be playing with a bunch of former bowling team members on the 26th.
    Yeah, well, some of us .. well ... ah ... no. No. If the ball goes forwards we're doing ok!

Quote Originally Posted by dougp:
    Yeah, well, some of us .. well ... ah ... no. No. If the ball goes forwards we're doing ok!
    Yours goes forward?? Wow.. mine goes sideways.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast