Over 30s meetup - Nov 30th (Thurs) @ Mink

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Talking Can I come too?

oooh, can I come too? I've been here just over a month now. Was enjoying it until the weather turned. But is it OK if I only drink diet coke? Had sworn off beer after a rather embarassing drunken episode last weekend...

Quote Originally Posted by debrax:
    oooh, can I come too? I've been here just over a month now. Was enjoying it until the weather turned. But is it OK if I only drink diet coke? Had sworn off beer after a rather embarassing drunken episode last weekend...
    If its embarassing then we all want to know - if that does not make me a sad person who laughs at other people's humiliation as per the Borat thread.

this is for over 30's...so the drink of choice is most likely going to be Metamucil not beer

Metamucil is for my 92yo Dad

I'll stick with Scotch on the rocks for the time being and leave the metamucil to Dad...

Look forward to meeting some fellow expats.

Mats

So...we got a location picked out?

Sylvester: Negotiating with two places to see who gives us the best deal. Rani is handling .. should have it firmed up by today.

great thanks for the effort in setting this up. and call me Jay, I feel like I'm in the military when people call me sylvester

inprov

I wish I could come, but I am back in the States for a few more weeks... next time. I hate to admit that I am in the over 30s group, I still feel 20, and look 29

I will come to the next meetup!

From Mink's press release:

"YOU‘LL FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN
    A room full of glammed up and hyped up wild young things wanting to party the night away."

Think I need to upgrade my walking stick

isn't that kinda counter to whole point of this thread? we aren't wild young things partying all night, but sore and creaky 30 somethings.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast