Make friend

Make friend

I want to make friend here to boarden my network, if you have interest in it, please give me a reply. [email protected], thankyou.

i think u should introduce yourself more wor...

hey MOTONE ..
    I went to Canada in 1997 and return in 2005. Working as PM now in Kwun Tong. How about you ?
    I would like to widen my social network too. Can you tell us more about you ??

** hey Stussyhk, is it like this ?? LOL

Cool

Hi all

I know one gal from Geo also working in Kwun Tong. I wanna widen my circle 2. If anyone r interested to know me more and working in Kwun Tong, let's gather for happy hr later in APM friday nite!

Quaker ([email protected])

Kewl, i am working also as expat in Kwun Tong. Would be definetely good to have a gathering at the apm. Looking forward to seeing you!

[email protected]

[
    QUOTE=Quaker123;124196]Hi all

I know one gal from Geo also working in Kwun Tong. I wanna widen my circle 2. If anyone r interested to know me more and working in Kwun Tong, let's gather for happy hr later in APM friday nite!

Quaker ([email protected])[/QUOTE]

Hi Sunlight

Welcome. And i know most of ppl here is expat and i'm just an exceptional case that i'm 100% local worker here. But it doesn't mean i can't widen my circle. Right.

Quaker