New in HK but bored

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've been in HK for a month and plan on being here for at least the next year. From Seattle, and a bit aways from 30 as well. And bored. I'm down for movies or bar, anything really. Let me know and count me in!

Im just off the boat myself... originally from Ireland. Im not quite 30, but closing in on it..

Do any of you guys want to meet up this Saturday evening for a few drinks in Lan Kwai Fong? Say 8pm in Dublin Jacks (Its the only place I know!)... or if you want to suggest an alternative, thats cool too.

If so drop me a message...

did anyone notice the original poster posted in 2006???

Yup originally 2006 but can't believe the amount of bored posters today! how can you be bored in HK?!

I wouldn't say i've been bored, but in the three weeks i've been here thus far i haven't had time to go out. Not even to LKF Just swamped with work, moving into new apartment and waiting on furniture deliveries every weekend since. But i'm settled in now and got the urge to splurge.

LKF this sat. is more than cool by me.

Looks like we got a few for Saturday...
    If anyone else is interested, drop me a pm and I'll send you my number.

hi, i just post a new thread - im bored too, back here for the holiday, been bored for 2 months now...

i'm from birmingham, uk as well!!

count me in

hi, please do let me know if anything is happening.

So it sounds like we're meeting up at around 8pm at Dublin Jack's then seeing where it goes from there. Hope to see everyone there. Here's my number 90347840. Name is C.G.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2