New in HK but bored

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New in HK but bored

Hi All

I've just come back to HK from Birmingham UK. I don't know many people around here so i was wondering if it was possible to make new friends via this forum?

Are there any meetings of any kind happening soon because i'll be interested.

Nice to meet you all.

Super Kang

Well, you just missed the super duper bowling trip

And you'll already have missed the regular Sunday evening board-games club...

If you qualify, there's an over-30s meetup planned for Thursday evening, and you'd be very welcome - if you qualify, that is

Otherwise, yes, there are all sorts of get-togethers arranged here - drinking, dancing, chatting, activities like bowling and board games... just keep an eye on the forums, and you'll see something you like soon enough - and if you don't, and there's something you would like, you could alway suggest it...

Sounds great

Thanks for the advice.

I'm a few years away before i qualify for the over 30's club but i'll keep an eye out for all the other meetings.

Thanks

Hi Super Kang,
    How will you spend your weekend usually ?
    I have been staying in Canada for 8 years, and Hk is almost a strange place for me when I back last year. Now, I am still looking arround and explore something new. Interest in this ??
    I like hanging arround in different street and explore some nice buildings and shops. I love eating very much, and always search for nice restaurant.
    ~~ And, the most important is, I wish to make more friend

Nothing much

Well usually i spend time with my family on weekdays cos that's the only time they are free.

I'll me up for any meet ups, so just let me know if any are planned.

Cheers

Hey...

saw you' re a little away from the 30' s ...

so...still bored????
    don' t know if there is much I can do
    but at least we ahev a city where there are a millions of things that can do...

regards!!!

hey,

I'm a few years away from 30 also. Let's try to set something up for us that just got back from other countries, I myself am back from the US. Let's maybe head out to a restaurant or pub one of these nights and chat! My email is [email protected] if anyone is interested, or just keep repying to this thread. I'll keep an eye out.

Cheers

I'm interested as well!

Hey there!

Welcome to HK!!! Have been here for a year now, so i think i've earn the rights to say that! haha!
    U into movies? there are a couple of summer blockbusters i'm keen on watching! maybe we can round up some people to watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kang
    Hi All

I've just come back to HK from Birmingham UK. I don't know many people around here so i was wondering if it was possible to make new friends via this forum?

Are there any meetings of any kind happening soon because i'll be interested.

Nice to meet you all.

Super Kang
    I've been in HK for about a year and I'm bored too.. I'd be happy to join if any of you are planning an outing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast