Xmas lunch for those staying in HK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi all,

What a great idea, I love to join the christmas lunch

Count me in.

Thanks
    Tony

Cool, I'll be with you, with 2 extra people. 25th sounds much better to me, any place is fine.Hey Kris, darling, it's good to have Christmas lunch with you, looking forward to meet all of you soon!!!

AAAiYAAAAHHH!!! Mixed fruit crumble and bread and butter pudding and roast turkey and mince pies and carrots and custard and salmon and mustard and cranberry sauce and all the trimmings without a single drop of bloody soya sauce or oyster sauce or fishy bloody Mcfishy sauce to be seen!!! - heaven!!!!!!!!!!(even miss bloody brussel sprouts!!!!) - (sh*t I think I'm washing my hair that day.....)

Smile Lunch

I'm in for either place. Have we decided on a place and time everyone?

Kris

And, I'm just going to hijack this thread slightly...

On the other Christmas thread I've just suggested that rather than trying to book somewhere or do something complicated and/or expensive, and since it looks like the weather will be up to it, we just get together and have a simple shared picnic - everyone brings some food, we meet up somewhere, probably a beach, and share our food, drink and company.

I'm certainly not telling anyone what to do, but if you fancy, pop over to the other thread and let us know you're interested... there won't be much point if there aren't at least a few of us, so more people is good!

lunch

Yeah I'm down for Xmas lunch and that second option sounds amazing though both would be great I'm sure

Hi Curness

I am sorry that I cannot make it on that day.. you guy have fun!!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers
    Blom

Ok, so.....
    I really love the plan of the pic nic!!! Where shall we go? Repulse bay?Shek o? Stanley? or whatever you guys have in your mind?
    Lemme no, I'll be there for sure

i just signed up for the repulse bay picnic .. i would suggest thts every one join the repulse bay programme .. would be more fun with more ppl

Ricky

Hey yeah the Picnic plan sounds quite cool. Would like to join and see what's up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2