Designer Exchange

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hi

I'm a freelance product designer/ promotional designer,
    would love to meet up with some fellow designers.

hey guys, anybody home? care for some coffee?

count me in for any upcoming event! i do graphic design would be great to meet up other designers.

Hi , I'm a fashion designer, just come over to work in product development. Would love to meet up with other creatives.

A plan

Quote Originally Posted by punk:
    designer also. branding, trade show, some interior, but started out on more of the graphic end. nzhinga on peel street is a pleasant spot on friday nights. chris, who djs that night runs a good ad agency here in town. there have been a number of us showing up there friday nights. they play funk/motown and african music.
    This sounds great. I am out of town until 5/3...I know its a ways off, however do all you creatives want to meet up at Nzhinga on 9/3? How about 7:30ish onward, so we have lots of time to meet/greet/eat before music is on.

sounds like a good plan, i'm in

Hi, I'm a graphic designer/production.
    Used to work in London now here in HK.

Is there a regular designer's meet?

I've been doing graphic design/marketing for the dental industry. It'll be nice to meet others to broaden up my horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by sandra725:
    I've been doing graphic design/marketing for the dental industry. It'll be nice to meet others to broaden up my horizon.
    Did you transfer over for the job or find it here?
    Is all the work in english?

Oakland, California and Shatin, Hong Kong

Do any of you people with companies/studios have any need for an ABC art student?

I'm 23, male American born Chinese currently here in HK on exchange but will be graduating after this semester. At school I mainly have illustration/animation experience, but I also have been practicing glamour photography, film/video and some light web design work on the side.

Right now I'm only in HK on a student visa... so I can't work legally yet. I've applied for the HK ID though, so as soon as I get that I'll be game. I'm very English proficient, being born and raised in California. My Chinese is my weakest point... I can speak and listen to Cantonese, but I can't read or write yet.

If no one can hire me yet... I'm still down for meeting up. Anyone have any place and time in mind?
    -Ken

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast