20's Night Out

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Lamma Is. sounds great Been in HK for 4 mths from Vancouver Canada but still haven't been there! Love to go travelling in China too...let me know what you guys plan on doing...and be greet to meet you all!

How about:

Time: Maybe meet at 10am at the Central Ferry Piers

Could go there and rent bikes and bike around. No cars really except for emergency vehicles and the island has some good sites and restaurants. It's a not so visited island. I think lots of people have been to Lamma but not Cheung Chau.

Signed,

The Royal Chigger

Last edited by HKChigger; 10-01-2007 at 02:25 PM.

Thumbs up

jayinhongkong, good idea! You also showed your great geoexpat spirit! However, not sure how many people want to go clubbing w/ sneakers and jeans after a day's outting on Lamma island. So probably will start a new thread next time. People here seemed up for the island. Do they have paintball there?

Chigger, oh, royal chigger, we should bike around this week!! I've biked on Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, which was one of the best things ever done!! Brother, let's start another thread for this. :jump

I would love to do anything requiring no conversations. Lost my voice and sound like a witch...so 20's night out on the 20th! yeah?! Can we start a theme this time? like 80's rock n roll outfit? Any thoughts?

Last edited by ritehereritenow; 10-01-2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: no reason

Quote Originally Posted by ritehereritenow:
    jayinhongkong, good idea! You also showed your great geoexpat spirit! However, not sure how many people want to go clubbing w/ sneakers and jeans after a day's outting on Lamma island. So probably will start a new thread next time. People here seemed up for the island. Do they have paintball there?

Chigger, oh, royal chigger, we should bike around this week!! I've biked on Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, which was one of the best things ever done!! Brother, let's start another thread for this. :jump

I would love to do anything requiring no conversations. Lost my voice and sound like a witch...so 20's night out on the 20th! yeah?! Can we start a theme this time? like 80's rock n roll outfit? Any thoughts?
    I take it you don't want to do the Cheung Chau trip as a 20's day/night out?? Everyone wants to club?

HI Kris

Great idea! I have a work dinner at the HKFC on Sat 20th, otherwise I would join like a shot!

I will be jetlagged (flying in on Wednesday) but if something happens in the day (Island visit?) then will do my bestest to join in.

Andy

Absolutely want to go biking any time (except this Saturday, volunteer work), including 20th. Do you want to take the day trip and a night out clubbing? Can you handle it?!...I am up for both, but just don't want to be smelly in the middle of the dancing floor. So if we decide to do both, the day trip has to be short, thus evreybody will be able to go home, take a shower and get changed.

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    I take it you don't want to do the Cheung Chau trip as a 20's day/night out?? Everyone wants to club?
    Last edited by ritehereritenow; 10-01-2007 at 05:49 PM.

Count me in..biking sounds like fun. Ritehereritenow and Chigger, Let me know more information. I am up for both clubbing and outing.

Last edited by GAIA; 10-01-2007 at 05:51 PM.

Smile Agree

Hey Guys!

I agree with ritehereritenow. If we're gonna bike we need time to shower afterwards before we go out to the bars. Sounds fun though, except is it gonna be like a really tough ride? I'm not exactly an athlete! Ha Ha!

Kris

definitely up for the evening. up for the day too but might not be around during the day - have to see how it goes.

I wasn't saying about clubbing after or not. I was just saying for a group of 20 odd year olds it would be cool for a day trip and we can all do things like ride a bike. (Can 30 year olds do that ) You said 20 odd year olds so I thought maybe it could be something only 20 odd year olds can do :P

Better than ALWAYS drinking. I was just offering a tip. I really can't do things during Saturday daytime anyways.

What about going to the new drive in movie cinema in Tsim Sha Tsui? They have fixed in American cars for those who don't have vehicle (unless someone has cars) and the price is reasonable. $100 first person including parking spot and $50 for each additional person. Then could hit the clubs in Tsim Sha Tsui's bar district. They got some ok bars, it is inbetween Lan Kwai Fong and Wan Chai perfect for the young crowd! In fact I know a club I have been to that has lots of HK celebs going in to it. Kind of cool to party with HK's famous. Altough you must be 21 to enter. (They actually ID you!) But, as long as nobody is 20 we can do that.

We never seem to do TST. So it may be a cool idea. Drive-In sounds cool! Again an idea.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast