20's Night Out

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

which club?

Hey HKChigger!

Just out of curiosity - which is the club you are refering to? I wouldn't think it's hei hei, right?

neily

Quote Originally Posted by neily:
    Hey HKChigger!

Just out of curiosity - which is the club you are refering to? I wouldn't think it's hei hei, right?

neily

what's wrong with hei hei? despite appearances I am actually still in my twenties by two and a half years.

Oh, BTW, what's the story with Dragon I. Is it some sort of members only club?

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    I wasn't saying about clubbing after or not. I was just saying for a group of 20 odd year olds it would be cool for a day trip and we can all do things like ride a bike. (Can 30 year olds do that ) You said 20 odd year olds so I thought maybe it could be something only 20 odd year olds can do :P

Better than ALWAYS drinking. I was just offering a tip. I really can't do things during Saturday daytime anyways.

What about going to the new drive in movie cinema in Tsim Sha Tsui? They have fixed in American cars for those who don't have vehicle (unless someone has cars) and the price is reasonable. $100 first person including parking spot and $50 for each additional person. Then could hit the clubs in Tsim Sha Tsui's bar district. They got some ok bars, it is inbetween Lan Kwai Fong and Wan Chai perfect for the young crowd! In fact I know a club I have been to that has lots of HK celebs going in to it. Kind of cool to party with HK's famous. Altough you must be 21 to enter. (They actually ID you!) But, as long as nobody is 20 we can do that.

We never seem to do TST. So it may be a cool idea. Drive-In sounds cool! Again an idea.
    Great idea HKChigger, I was reading about that in the paper...the drive in movie cinema and wanted to go...but no car here! haha, that's an awesome idea if they're fixed in seats or whatever there, I would be definitely now for that...though I do recall all they are showing now is Nana 2...

no idea of the name. All I know it is in the Tsim Sha Tsui bar district around the Hanoi Hotel and all that good stuff. Doesn't matter does it? We go wherever the group wants to go when we all go out to a bar district. So if someone doesn't like a place I assume we hit up another place.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyMist:
    Great idea HKChigger, I was reading about that in the paper...the drive in movie cinema and wanted to go...but no car here! haha, that's an awesome idea if they're fixed in seats or whatever there, I would be definitely now for that...though I do recall all they are showing now is Nana 2...
    That's all they are showing. Has everyone seen that movie? If everyone has seen it we can pick somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Oh, BTW, what's the story with Dragon I. Is it some sort of members only club?
    nope, fussy.

Well....sounds like a plan! I'm up for dday and night, whatever thing is going on I'll be there...Cheung Chao Island....sounds good, I actually haven't seen it yet...but even Lamma is ok to me.
    So 20th is!

Let's try TST!!! We are Kowlooners!

How can we know if that person is a HK star? Only know those big ones like Jackie Chang and Steven Chow, who I don't think go clubbing at their age.

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger:
    I wasn't saying about clubbing after or not. I was just saying for a group of 20 odd year olds it would be cool for a day trip and we can all do things like ride a bike. (Can 30 year olds do that ) You said 20 odd year olds so I thought maybe it could be something only 20 odd year olds can do :P

Better than ALWAYS drinking. I was just offering a tip. I really can't do things during Saturday daytime anyways.

What about going to the new drive in movie cinema in Tsim Sha Tsui? They have fixed in American cars for those who don't have vehicle (unless someone has cars) and the price is reasonable. $100 first person including parking spot and $50 for each additional person. Then could hit the clubs in Tsim Sha Tsui's bar district. They got some ok bars, it is inbetween Lan Kwai Fong and Wan Chai perfect for the young crowd! In fact I know a club I have been to that has lots of HK celebs going in to it. Kind of cool to party with HK's famous. Altough you must be 21 to enter. (They actually ID you!) But, as long as nobody is 20 we can do that.

We never seem to do TST. So it may be a cool idea. Drive-In sounds cool! Again an idea.

So what the final decision???? Where are we going ???

AS FRIDAY IS TOMORROW!!!yeah Hey!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast