Lets Get Ready To Party! Jan 27, 2007

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Wear any hat you want, what about something like the Vancouver Canucks or the Maple Leafs?

Is no hat acceptable?

Hello, my name is vmlinuz, and I'm a grumpy old man.

Music: DJ Ghoststyle playing the best of hip hop, RnB and house.
    Thanks, but no thanks. Don't think it would do much for the party if I turned up, started grumbling about the music after 10 minutes, then started looking around for people to hit after 20 minutes. I have this problem, you see - I like music - stuff involving musicians, instruments, creativity, things like that - and I don't see any mention of that above, unfortunately...

mmm, interesting, sounds good, got some hats. don't know if i'll be able to make it but i'll try. cheers to all who were out on saturday...

Quote Originally Posted by HKChigger
    Wear any hat you want, what about something like the Vancouver Canucks or the Maple Leafs?
    Go Leafs Go! Oops..
    I don't have any hat from Leafs in Hong Kong, unfortunately.

Maybe I would try to be a wizard like a character in Harry Potter?
    I need to find a nice hat, any suggestion? Is it possible to find hats in Stanley with a reasonable price? I haven't gotten paid yet.

Nice party!

Hey all,

Sounds great, will try to make it... I am also coming out from hivernation... 1/5 hat party sounds a great start! And what about my old mates, Joanna, Cessie, Cora, Ann, James, Graham... are you still there??? We need to recover the spirit from some months ago... well... at least, I need to!!!

C ya,

Alexis

Hey, this sounds loads of fun... hope it's not too late to respond... will be there!

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz
    Hello, my name is vmlinuz, and I'm a grumpy old man.
    If any one's got a doubt, check the recent issue of BC magazine for a picture...seeing is believing, rite?

Quote Originally Posted by vmlinuz
    I like music - stuff involving musicians, instruments, creativity, things like that - and I don't see any mention of that above, unfortunately...
    I'm with you absolutely on this. Give me music with melodies, real instruments, and that can be played live.

Quote Originally Posted by alexisbp
    Hey all,

Sounds great, will try to make it... I am also coming out from hivernation... 1/5 hat party sounds a great start! And what about my old mates, Joanna, Cessie, Cora, Ann, James, Graham... are you still there??? We need to recover the spirit from some months ago... well... at least, I need to!!!

C ya,

Alexis
    Hola Alexis!

Where have you been hiding?????!!!! Well, can't really miss out on this one when I know you'll be there

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast