Lets Get Ready To Party! Jan 27, 2007

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Lets Get Ready To Party! Jan 27, 2007

WOOOOOOOOOOOO We got another party coming up on Saturday January 27, 2007!

Time: 10pm -3:30am
    Theme: Hats! Wear a hat please
    Music: DJ Ghoststyle playing the best of hip hop, RnB and house.
    How to find geoexpat: We are next to the dance floor, raised above the main bar level floor by three steps in a separate little room that is reserved for geoexpat.
    Other: We have happy hour pricing on all standard spirits until 1am.

All I need from you folks is confirmation you are going to be at 1/5 so I can get some numbers. Lets make this one a success. This location and theme combination was very successful back in the spring of 2006, we are ending the first month of 2007 by turning back the clocks back to 2006!

NOTES FOR NEWBIES

-Welcome to Geoexpat.com, if you have never attended an event before this is the way to make an entrance. 1/5 was rated in the top 5 bars in the whole world for 2004. The area that the event is held in, promotes meeting new people and fun conversations and the dance floor is right next to our own little geoexpat section of the bar. Do come, do not be afraid to join in on a big ole group party!

-Considering a meeting at MTR Exit B in Wan Chai at 9:50pm on January 27th 2007, please reply if you would prefer to meet or if you know how to get to 1/5 than no problem.

END OF NOTES FOR NEWBIES

If anyone has any questions please feel free to PM myself, The Royal Chigger or you may also SMS/Call me at the official batphone (haha I stole a KIA line ) 66419575

Sincerely yours,

The Royal Chigger

Alright bring on the replies already, this is an official Mr. Chigger event!
    Last edited by KnowItAll; 15-01-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Hey! what a great idea!

I'm new to this, and it sounds like fun! I'm in HK during the 15th- 18th february, are there going to be any events then? if so where???? i may be able to atend.

There should be some events at that point however with Chinese New Year looming at that time many people may be out of town and things get a little bit crazy. But, I still think something will be planned. Kris18 is in charge of that week.

Is this a smoking or non-smoking venue?

inprov

I am probably way too old and lame for this, but I live in Wanchai, so I will be there!

Best,

Rod Stewart's bad hair twin...

Will come if you can prove your lineage. Don't want to be partying with any ol' king (or queen?).

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Is this a smoking or non-smoking venue?
    I'll answer my own question - it's a smokers' place, so I'm afraid that rules me out. Enjoy!

so... what is the prize? Have to check with my PA and see if my busy social schedule can fit this in :P Yeah, chigger, count me in!!

I know, buddy!! hate hate hate smoking, but I had to give in due to the cruel reality...

If you organize an event to a non-smoking bar or any event not involving smoking/drinking, I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    I'll answer my own question - it's a smokers' place, so I'm afraid that rules me out. Enjoy!

Smile I'm In!

Chigger-

You know I'll be there...and the search is on for my hat now! I'm soooo excited to try to find something super cool!

By the way...thanks for sending me the question about the 15-18! Way to pass a hard one on to me! Ha Ha! First...the 18th is the greatest day ever...my birthday! And second...I'm guessing you didn't know you were sending me a question from a possible future Cathay WAG (wife/girlfriend)...I'm just guessing from her intro post...she might not be...

pommiechick- If you are a possible future Cathay WAG, PM me.

Kris

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast