Clubbing Buddies For Thursday Night

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Talking Clubbing Buddies For Thursday Night

Hi everyone!!!!

I'm really tired of sitting at home every single night and doing absolutely nothing!!! gotta go out gotta go out gotta go out and have some fun!!!! Anyways, I'm looking for some gals who wanna go out clubbing with me this thursday night. I've never been to any clubs in Hong Kong but I heard that HeiHei in LKF is pretty good. and they have ladies night on thursdays, which is awesome. Anyways, let me know if you wanna go together!!!

forgot a little intro....i'm 27 F & a bad dancer LOL

Smile Friday

Does it have to be Thursday?

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by CiBear:
    Hi everyone!!!!

I'm really tired of sitting at home every single night and doing absolutely nothing!!! gotta go out gotta go out gotta go out and have some fun!!!!
    forgot a little intro....i'm 27 F & a bad dancer LOL
    Chat to more people here as there are ALWAYS parties going on and People are always out and about. Even those who arent if you drop them a line are usually happy to join up for a few drinks to get out of the Flat.

Let people know which area you stay in and those people can get in contact with you via PM and made meet up more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris18:
    Does it have to be Thursday?

Kris

not really. actually i'm free every night

Quote Originally Posted by Monde:
    Chat to more people here as there are ALWAYS parties going on and People are always out and about. Even those who arent if you drop them a line are usually happy to join up for a few drinks to get out of the Flat.

Let people know which area you stay in and those people can get in contact with you via PM and made meet up more often.
    you're totally rite!!! thanks!!!! maybe i really should do that first. thanks!!!!

Sorry it was meant to be "maybe meey up more often."

Come join one of the parties and see how you feel and which people you get on with. It is a great bunch of people.

Talking

Hi, in my 40' but want to have fun. Too tired staying at home alone for the last 3 years. Count me in, not a good dancer myself

Smile Hat Party

Just thought I would mention on here that there is a Hat Party planned by Chigger going on this Saturday night if anyone is interested. The thread is in the Meet and Greet section. Hope to see everyone there!

Kris

Anyone keen to sign up dancing class

Smile Maybe

Maybe. What kind of dancing?

Kris

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast