New Geoexpats

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Geoexpats

Hey guys,

This is Xiaying. I'm really new to this since I just got to Hk 4 days ago, but it looks like a great idea meeting people here then meet face to face and hang out.

I'm gonna be here for 5 months studying at HKU, and I want to meet new ppl to hang out, eat, shop and party with!!

What I suggest is that all the newbies to HK and to this website get together (I mean just in case we get lost in our way of going to some events that they are organizing, or explore together things that maybe other geoexpats already know, etc) and meet with the experienced geoexpats.

Brief intro of myself:
    I'm 23 years old girl, originally from China but moved to Mexico when I was 10, lived there for 9 years and moved to San Diego, California when I started college. I'm currently doing my PG in Finance. Love travelling, it's a sickness!!!

Well let me know.
    U can add me on MSN messenger: [email protected]
    Mypace: www.myspace.com/xiayingz

Hope meeting all of ya soon

Nice to meet you Xiaying! Welcome to geo, join us at some of the events and you'll get to hang out with some great people! My msn is [email protected] if you'd like to add me. Oh, and I'm quite a wanderluster too

Hi there,
    I'm new also to this!!

Although I have been here in Hong Kong for four months now, I still havn't managed to increase my social life as much as I wanted. So I thought that I would check this web page out to see what happens?!?!

I'm 23 years old and came to Hong Kong for my first port of call for my round the world trip, but instead of moving on I signed a two year contract with a shipping company, although having my degree in teaching!! A bit of a difference in direction but it's fun and as long as I'm earning money I dodn't care!! SO that it can finally pay/fund me to finish off my travelling...

Hi guys, I am not new to hong kong, been here a few years now. But I am new to this forum and do want to meet more people. Please include me if there is any gatherings!

hey Xiaying

been here just 10 days myself and deffo want get myself out and about a bit more ....

will drop you an email see if we can arrange something with a few other newbies

john

heya! me new too. do add me @ [email protected]. would love to meet more pple!

New to HK

Hi

And welcome to HK I moved here 3 weeks ago know a few good places I am friends with some student who are here for 1 year and we go out once a week and try to have dinner 1 a week as well but we are a bit out of the norm we like a shisha that is an arabic way of smoking also like cuban cigars and good wine music beer and all kinds of food you are welcome to meet us and see a diffrent side of HK we do all the usual stuff but we all need a change from time to time hope you enjoy your time here and we hope you are happy in HK take care and stay in touch if you want to meet with us.

Cheers

King Kong

hello girls,

I'm new too.. will be moving there second week of october and would like to meet new people , hang out , do lunches, shopping, get our nails done... all those lovely stuff. a little bit about me i'm a fashion designer, from bangkok , spent last year working in Australia and now moving to HK currently im working on my own projects at the moment so i'll be having lots of free time and flexible hours. Love shopping, baking, cooking and of course making clothes.

let me know if there's a meeting

hey chocolate kisses,
    I like baking too! but there r like no ovens in hk!

ovens

i know! once we get settle in i'm going to invest in one ( since i love baking so much! ) and most of the food we cook using the oven, I haven't check the ovens market in hk but i've been looking in BKK and they have a good one for HK$4400 not as big as the normal oven but if u seen the half size one its pretty close to that. and it have a steam functions Not sure how that work will have learn more about it.

Maybe once i get everything set up will have u girls over for some cakes and tea

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast