Seasoned 30's

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

30 This Year ;-)

30 This year so hoping I count....would like to meet some folks in a slightly less hectic setting... think my podium dancing days are drawing to an end ;-) . . . . Brunch sounds civilised :-)

Quote Originally Posted by hottie:
    yeah I'll join in something for the oldies too, how about a Sunday brunch or hike to start things with?

Hike??? Don't think my old bones can deal with it!!! Old....getting real old!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Becca D:
    30 This year so hoping I count....would like to meet some folks in a slightly less hectic setting... think my podium dancing days are drawing to an end ;-) . . . . Brunch sounds civilised :-)
    Ah yes brunch and stimulating conversation with good company, what could be better!

I'm up for that for sure, who else is?

next time..

We would love to join in some of the 30 something activities..before I leave my 30's which is very soon. We will be away for a week beginning this weekend so saturday won't work. Please, please keep us in the loop for any upcoming events, we would love to meet new people.

thewongs: We'll do something in the third week of Feb for sure .. perhaps a happy hour at the Fringe Rooftop?

are we well seasoned because of the salt and pepper in our hair?

How about Sunday Brunch this weekend....any takers?

So, let me know if any of you fancy a meet up for Sunday Brunch this weekend....any takers?

I'm not back from Sydney until Monday evening, but I'm always up for brunch another time...

this group suits me better!!

Although I am a few years away from my 30, people keep saying time flies and yes indeed. Brunch and non-drinking activities sound great!!! So please let me join this group!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Ah yes brunch and stimulating conversation with good company, what could be better!

I'm up for that for sure, who else is?

I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca D:
    So, let me know if any of you fancy a meet up for Sunday Brunch this weekend....any takers?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast