Seasoned 30's

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Seasoned 30's

saw a 20's night out and burp - too old. Here's one for the seasoned 30's who's been through the shots and projectile pukes. Let's meet for some good, clean fun (board games, sports, movies, bbq, etc.). Email me at [email protected].

Can non 30 yr olds join in?

For some reason, I'm beginning to feel old....Time to look for a plastic surgeon.....

damn kids...get off my lawn! oh wait, this is HK, no one has any grass...nevermind

Yup I'm a well seasoned 30's too, can't seem to do the late nights thing anymore.

Been there done it seen it, too many battle scars and one whiff of tequila nowadays makes me want to retch.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Yup I'm a well seasoned 30's too, can't seem to do the late nights thing anymore.

Been there done it seen it, too many battle scars and one whiff of tequila nowadays makes me want to retch.
    Don't remind me...I did that on my way home on the ferry last Sat....Felt like an idiot. Actually, it finally dawned upon me that I'm getting old...Have to face up to reality!

Quote Originally Posted by sunniefaith:
    Have to face up to reality!
    Whatever you do, don't do that! Remember - reality is merely an illusion generated by a lack of alcohol.

yeah I'll join in something for the oldies too, how about a Sunday brunch or hike to start things with?

Join a group of oldies for activities.....haha.....suit me well.

anyone up for saturday? will be my first time making friends in hk - darn excited!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast