Moving to HK at the end of the month!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Moving to HK at the end of the month!

Morning boys and girls!

Name's Dave, moving out to HK from NYC at the end of Feb / beginning of March. Looking to make some friends to hit up the bars with and do some exploring on the weekends.

Little bit about me... 25 years old, grew up on the Jersey shore, then spent four years in Miami and the last three living in New York City working in finance.

Looking forward to coming out there and meeting people! Bonus points for anyone who can point me in the direction of a chill bar with live music.

- Dave

Welcome to Hong Kong , Dave.

(Why nobody replies this thread? )

i'm replying!!

i'm sure you will get to know LKF very well very quickly - everything is so concentrated over here.

i need to get out there too, hardly seen much of hk at all...been distracted...i think hk is the only place in the world where a girl can say...there are just too many shops!

oh has anyone heard of that saying...

if new york is the city that never sleeps then hk is the place that never even blinks...

so true don't you all think?

Do I get extra extra bonus points if I listed 10-20 bars with live music? Don't worry, I am sure you will love it here. Welcome to HKSAR.

Welcome Dave! I will move with my wife to hk in April or may, so hopefully we will meet soon for some drinks.

Wink congrats

Hi Dave! I'm so happy to hear that another person my age is making the move. You'll absolutely love it here. There are hundreds of opportunities for young people here... and yes, lots of great clubs too... see above... LKF.
    HK is the best culture shock you'll ever get. Good luck with everything!

welcome to HK! i used to live and work in NYC while back ago, and so very randomly, my neighbors right next door are from NYC too!!!!

i live in Noho, let's hang out when you arrive!

by meaning of hang out, Sassy Kitty is right, it has to be LKF!!!

HA

Welcome to the zoo. Local Chinese here, went to college in Virginia. PM me if you need help settling in.

Ok, after much delay, I have my flight booked and will be landing the night of Friday, March 2nd and living in Lily Court I in the Mid-Levels. Anything going on Saturday night??

Probably will be. Keep an eye out on geo postings! You'll be close to all the activities living in the mid-levels. Have PM-ed you my cell in case you need a contact.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast