Go-Kart in Diamond Coast

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Go-Kart in Diamond Coast

Hi there guys,

Well i don't know if this is the appropriate category to post this but,
    If any of you guys here can tell me the address of the Diamond Coast racing track or if you guys can give any information about it would appreciate it!

Hmm well since i posted it on meet & greet section..
    any of you guys up for a race if we find the exact location?

are you talking about Hong Kong? Do you mean Gold Coast or Diamond Hill? Never heard of 'Diamond Coast'.... and never heard of a race track in either location

No Go Kart track in HK except for Ocean Park (and not a very good one) the one in Macau is alright. So if you want go karts you are going to need to go to Macau.

nah there's a new kart track in hong kong.. called the diamond coast.. its in tuen mun..

anyway i got the address only problem is its in chinese

香港新界屯門龍鼓灘上灘村22號 <-- can't read it

Here’s a teaser

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2944039592225817234&q=diamond+coast&hl=en"]061014 Karting video - Diamond Coast Karting Circuit, Hong Kong[/ame]

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

any relation to you Shiver?

http://karting.shirster.com/

yea actually it does.. but still no address or information about the venue..

Thanks for trying though

Thomas

Hello, you can get there by driving thru Tusen Mun and through the beach area, it is almost at the most western tip where the road ends.

Unfortunately, it is expensive and the course is not very good. For example, when you first started, they will give you a beginner type 4 stroke engine go kart which is not very fast. Then if you want to get the 2 strokes fast go karts, then it is major big bucks. 1500 for a day or 300 for 10 minutes.

Fortunately, there is one being opened in Shenzhen. It is actually more convenient to get to from HK, cheaper, and the cars are faster. It is 15 minutes cab ride from the border crossing, and it should open within the next month or two. I can keep you posted.

The Tsuen Mun one is ok if you do not mind the drive out (full 45 minutes on the highway) and want something of a quick fix, but it is definitely not something that you can go to on an ongoing basis.

thanks tkhw

very usefull info.. would be glad if you post more info on the shenz one

Eng. Address

hey,

it is here!
    22 LUNG KWU UPPER BEACH LUNG KWU TAN, TUEN MUN, NT

Quote Originally Posted by shiver:
    nah there's a new kart track in hong kong.. called the diamond coast.. its in tuen mun..

anyway i got the address only problem is its in chinese

香港新界屯門龍鼓灘上灘村22號 <-- can't read it

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast