cricket world cup

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    The problem with the rugby is that a lot of the games are being played late enough in the European day that the Aus/NZ crowd can watch them in their morning. Unfortunately that makes it the small hours for us... The two fo the quarter-finals, the semi-finals and the final will kick off at 3am HK time!
    I can feel a cough coming on......May have to call in ill a few times

and it seems contagious.

same with cricket. it being played in west indies. the day games would be ok i guess but the day and night one. man

How to watch the Rugby & Cricket world cups!

Hey All, I am based in Shen Zhen, I have been searching the internet for days to find a decent site for viewing the up and coming world cups;we do have a satellite hooked up here and I believe that channel 64, which we need to subscribe to is the ESPN channel; I know they have a few channels and ther is no guarantees that they will deliver anything but American sports.
    So back to the internet where my connection is really bad,
    Does anyone have some good sites rather then just pay per view, or can anyone please tell me if they know what channel it is televised on so I can subscribe to it!

Thanks Alot
    Ps:Good luck to all the teams, and may the best win, Go the Black Caps and Go the Mighty AB'S!...Kia Kaha :-)