12th Apr Outing to Shenzhen

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

12th Apr Outing to Shenzhen

Some of us ladies were talking about going to Shenzhen for a massage and shopping. So presenting the event.

Massage and Shopping in Shenzhen
    Date: 12th Apr, Thursday
    Venue: Lohu Centre
    Meeting Point: Kowloon Tong KCR, the B exit from MTR station
    Time: 10 am

This is an co-ed event...Boys are welcome to join the girls. And sorry, I can't do weekends, have to babysit a huge baby. But I'm giving everyone lots of time in advance to plan to come and spend a day in Shenzhen.

sounds like a lot of fun faith, but alas i can only do it on the weekends but i hope you get a good group to go as i'm sure it will be another fun event.
    i was planning on going to shenzhen in a couple weeks myself on a weekend and could introduce some people to real sichuan food there - the stuff in HK just doesn't cut it so I always head over to shenzhen when i get a craving.

Quote Originally Posted by bli:
    sounds like a lot of fun faith, but alas i can only do it on the weekends but i hope you get a good group to go as i'm sure it will be another fun event.
    i was planning on going to shenzhen in a couple weeks myself on a weekend and could introduce some people to real sichuan food there - the stuff in HK just doesn't cut it so I always head over to shenzhen when i get a craving.
    Would love to do a weekend thingy. But huge baby.....annoying...I really have to go to this sichuan place with you. I love sichuan food...love spicy food. Have you tried the one in TST, think it's on Granville Road

Hoping to make this one!

Hey Faith!

I'm hoping to make it this time. Should be there...count me in.

Kris

Hi ladies,

I'm 32-year-old Chinese. Do you all knew each other already? I'd like to join if I can make it.

Trip

Some of us do know one another already through geo but we all want to meet new people. Please do come! Many of us are rather new to Hong Kong.

Kris

Good, we have more now....

Tentative list
    Babydoll
    Kris
    mai1229

And Mai, just come along, like what kris said, some of us already know each other and some not. This is always a good way of making friends!

Hej girls,
    I read about the ladies dinner but could not make it last time. Would be happy to join next time and meet some new people.
    Is there anything planned so far (besides the Shenzen outing)? Looking forward to it..

Cheers
    Steffi

Quote Originally Posted by SteffiKl:
    Hej girls,
    I read about the ladies dinner but could not make it last time. Would be happy to join next time and meet some new people.
    Is there anything planned so far (besides the Shenzen outing)? Looking forward to it..

Cheers
    Steffi
    There should be another dinner plan soon....As soon as I can figure out my schedule...

Ladies and gentlemen....A reminder. We're going Shenzhen on the 12 of Apr. Come along. Shopping, eating and maybe a massage as well!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast