Anyone work in TST?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Nijntje

Smile Anyone work in TST?

Hi all
    Anyone work in TST and have interest to meet for lunch or drinking after work together? Pls PM me.
    cheers!

Lgeric2006

I am working in TST East. Wish to have fun after working. But I am often off 8-9pm.

i'm working close to Harbour city, can meet for lunch or drink.

Nijntje
    Quote Originally Posted by lgeric2006:
    I am working in TST East. Wish to have fun after working. But I am often off 8-9pm.
    hi
    Thx for your quick reply!! I'm working in the other side at the moment. (Ocean Terminal area) Seems your job is harsh......anyway, we could do a dinner or drinks on Friday night or other time.

Nijntje
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsyh:
    i'm working close to Harbour city, can meet for lunch or drink.
    cool, see if some more ppl interest.

I'm working kinda on the boundary btw. TST and Jordan, on Austin Road that is. If there's anything, plz let me know

I'm not very familiar with the TST/Jordan area, unfortunately But I'm up for anything. I think Central may be the most convenient for everyone?

Nijntje
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutensa:
    I'm not very familiar with the TST/Jordan area, unfortunately But I'm up for anything. I think Central may be the most convenient for everyone?
    Just because I found most of the activities held in HK Island. But KLN is more convenient for me. So see if we can do anything for KLN ppl.

Lgeric2006

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje:
    hi
    Thx for your quick reply!! I'm working in the other side at the moment. (Ocean Terminal area) Seems your job is harsh......anyway, we could do a dinner or drinks on Friday night or other time.
    Hi. I see your post in "Call for all wine lover" forum. Are you wine lover? Glad to have drink with new friend. You can email me at [email protected] or msn me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje:
    Just because I found most of the activities held in HK Island. But KLN is more convenient for me. So see if we can do anything for KLN ppl.
    it's very nice for KLN ppl, which i'm one of them, hehe. but i don't have job right now, so couldn't join lunch..hope to meet you guys in some occasions, maybe for drinks or dinner.

by the way, i should be out for drinks with friends in LKF(locals like i am) on the coming Friday, if you're interested, we can meet there!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast