Anyone live in Tsing Yi?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone live in Tsing Yi?

My wife and I have just moved to Tsing Yi from Japan. Any other members living around here?

sorry but i live in tung chung it is also good place to live nice apt u can try that

I live in tsing yi...you can hit me up sometimes

Hi,Welcome to Tsing Yi. I also living in Tsing Yi.

I live in tsing yi.
    There's about a dozen of us. Bet you'll get to know our faces even if we never speak.
    Example, "Hey, there's red haired guy!"
    I'm not him, but there is one. I see him almost every day and have no idea what his name is.

hi guys, i am looking at renting a unit at tsing yi (greenfield gardens) and was wondering whether tsing yi would prove to be a problem in terms of communication, daily necessities and location? It doesn't appear to be that isolated but any comments on tsing yi would be appreciated. thanks

I live there more than 2 years in Grand horizon..I felt quite convenient , can reach my office within 45 mints , Sheung Wan. Supermarkets , vanguard in greenfield shopping , wellcome - 10 mints walk to tivoli garden , Taste - 10 mints walk to Maritime square...
    41A - bus to TST [45 mints] , so many mini vans to Kwai fong MTR , special buses to TST during peak hours , just 15 mints..

i see. my office is at central. i was told that it's suppose to be about half an hour if i take the tung chung line. i assume your 45 minutes includes the walking required?

what about in terms of language? i can't speak a word of cantonese and my mandarin borders along horrendous..

Quote Originally Posted by sunshin3:
    hi guys, i am looking at renting a unit at tsing yi (greenfield gardens) and was wondering whether tsing yi would prove to be a problem in terms of communication, daily necessities and location? It doesn't appear to be that isolated but any comments on tsing yi would be appreciated. thanks
    I live in GG and have no problems. They are super friendly and i have only had a couple of instances where someone couldn't understand me. Some one close by always stepped in. The expats are so few and far between in the area, they get to know the faces of the regulars pretty easily and are super friendly.

that's great to hear. thanks so much! look forward to meeting the regulars at Tsing Yi.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast