DS and PSP wi-fi games club!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thumbs up DS and PSP wi-fi games club!

Hi,

Catchy title I think you'll agree!

So, as far as I can see there's no group of people on here meeting up to play Nintendo DS/Sony PSP wi-fi games, so I thought I'd see about setting something up.

For a trial run I'm proposing we meet up at the Pacific Coffee in Festival Walk (Kowloon Tong MTR), 3:30pm Saturday 21st April.

Oh and don't worry I'm not a total spod, so you can still come along if you have other interests alongside games!

Just bring your DS and/or PSP, as many network games as you can, and make sure everything's charged!

Just some ideas - we could play Advance Wars DS, Wipeout Pure, Mario Kart DS and GTA: Liberty City Stories... but anything else is good too.

If you're up for it, reply here and/or PM me.

Cheers,

Chris

'would love to join! a psp player here.
    how about a racing game called 'Saru Get You: Piposaru Racer'...it's a funny racing game similar to mario kart. you play as a monkey with wheels attached to hands and feet..

i'm using version 3.10OE

Great! I'll check out that game - also I'll confirm here when we get a few more people.

Hey zeroth,

It's not looking like such a popular idea after all - just you and me so far!!!!

I'll PM you to sort the details, but I'm thinking maybe we should reschedule for one night after work.

Hi Chris, I'm not moving to Hong Kong till the middle of next month but would love to join in with this sort of thing. I've got a DS and Mario Kart but as yet haven't been able to test out my skills against any human opposition! (no doubt fortunately for me). Let me know if you plan anything for mid-May onwards.

Will do!

Mario Kart's fantastic multiplayer nonsense

that many? we're just 3 now. and i don't own a ds.

hi chris, yeah, maybe we just reschedule it...until may probably? i'll be out of hong kong for vacation next week anyways. hope we get more people when i come back.

come on gamers out there!, come out! haha

Psp

DOn't have either systems, but if you're willing to buy one for me I'll definitely play!!

HAhahaah

Hah!

Unlikely mate. But you're in one of the cheapest places in the world to buy one if you want one!

chris, i finally got gold in wipeout! wheew!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast