Lunch meet ups (THURSDAYS)

Closed Thread

Lunch meet ups (THURSDAYS)

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to get a group of people together as a regular thing on thursdays. Initially for lunch in a different place each week (around Central) and hopefully from there we can arrange a few different activities depending on peoples interests...

A little bit about me... I am 29y F from the UK, just arriving in HK, interested in many things from current affairs and the environment to girly chats about everything and anything!

Anyone out there who would like to meet up on thursday for lunch starting on the 19th May and then continuing every Thursday from the 16th June (I have to be in the UK between those dates) please put your name down. Once we have a few names I will confirm the venue.

Looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully making some new friends! Anyone welcome!

I will start a list below, anyone interested in coming along please copy and add your name to the list.

1. HKHannah

\what time do you have lunch? the official hour in my company is 1 to 2pm.
    I am a 25 year old semi-local guy. by semi local, I mean I am originally from the Mainland, moved to america at the age of 19. and after college, I moved here. I am cantonese, but i am not from here.

I work in central, how about Mondays or Fridays? I am flexible during lunch, prefer to have it at 12pm otherwise its packed everywhere.