KT Happy Hour - 30 April

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KT Happy Hour - 30 April

Hey kids,
    Tuesday (May 1) is a public holiday + you don't have to work (or at least, I hope you don't!) = You can come to Kennedy Town for another Holiday Happy Hour to get liquored up on Monday night, April 30! The math is so simple!

Since the last Holiday Happy Hour back in December went so well (from the bits and pieces I can remember), why not have another one? The party will be at The Place (www.theplace.hk), and it will start at 7 pm. When it ends... that's up to you!

Everyone is welcome, so come on by and bring some friends. If you don't have any friends, well then this might be just the chance for you to make some.

The management of the bar has agreed to extend Happy Hour pricing to make sure that everyone has a great time... so really, why not just come by? You know you want to. And as if that's not enough, you'll also get to see Gilbert prance around doing his "Ooo-la-lah!" thing, and maybe even have Humpage smell your hair again!

Feel free to post here if you have any questions, or if you'd like to let us know if you're going to be able to make it.

Later.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

bump...

What's the matter? no responses so far? What's wrong with you all? Only yesterday I saw a couple of threads from people that were wondering what to do over the weekend! Well, look no further! All you need to do is show up and we'll make sure that you'll have a great time! (oh and don't worry about Humpage, he's harmless... )

Seems like a slow Friday.. People are more interested into elevator theories and deranged ascenseur users

I need to have dinner with someone around 7 o'clock, but I wouldn't mind stopping by after providing I am let free Love to see you guys and the place again.

Smile It is too far away from me ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Max:
    bump...

What's the matter? no responses so far? What's wrong with you all? Only yesterday I saw a couple of threads from people that were wondering what to do over the weekend! Well, look no further! All you need to do is show up and we'll make sure that you'll have a great time! (oh and don't worry about Humpage, he's harmless... )
    It is too far away from me. I am working in china & go there after 8:00 p.m. so next time ;-) thanks Max

Also writing just to let everyone know that I thought about going, but I have a clash, sorry.

Nah, just kidding, see you tomorrow

I'm in

Hey, I'm up for some drinking and chilling out. I'll be there.

I don't think I get off for Labour Day......must check NOW!

sorry, guys. might need to miss on this one. something popped up ... you guys have fun

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Come on people.....last chance....

Even if you can't post it here, do try to make it. Would love to see you all around.

Party starts at 7, but if you can't make it then, drop by later. We'll definitely be around!

See you all there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast