Stag night out

Closed Thread

Stag night out

Hello all. I will be getting married on Saturday and have 2 friends here from UK,we all in our 50`s so just wondering if there is anywhere 3 old guys from England can go and enjoy night life with good old disco music.We sure aint dead and like to get down and boogie but with the music of yesteryear. Not really keen on R n B and rap at all. Any suggestions to help us out for this Thursday night? Thanks in advance. Bob.

Al's Diner in Lan Kwai Fong? Maybe even Dusk till Dawn in Wan Chai. Duskies doesn't play disco but they play older live music and no R n B or Hip Hop.

Quote Originally Posted by Monde:
    Al's Diner in Lan Kwai Fong? Maybe even Dusk till Dawn in Wan Chai. Duskies doesn't play disco but they play older live music and no R n B or Hip Hop.
    Thanks Monde. How are you we never did get to the computer centre. I believe you are leaving HK, all the best to you.

I'm not sure about DtD any more - I was in there on Monday night and none of the music was "oldies", at least not relative to a 40-something year old. I'm pretty sure it was all from the last 10 years. Sticky Fingers in TSTEast is probably a more reliable bet for oldies since the crowd there tends to be much older anyway (the guys at least )

Last edited by PDLM; 02-05-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjo:
    Thanks Monde. How are you we never did get to the computer centre. I believe you are leaving HK, all the best to you.

Thanks mate, Unfortuantely I am needed in another part of the world.....again.

I hope you got what you needed from the computer centre.

Well had my night out, we ended up at Makati club and danced away till 3am. Thanks for replies. Now for the wedding tommorow. No im not stressed.......