newbie here returning to HK

Smile newbie here returning to HK

Hey everyone.. I just recently discovered this site... and have found that it's a great source of info and great for just about everything.

Anyways, my name is Tiffany.. currently living in the US.. but my mom lives in Discovery Bay.. I'm planning on coming back within the next few months and will be staying a whiles..

I'm basically looking for fitness groups to join b/c I'm very into fitness... Runners clubs.. Mountain bikers... rollerblading/inline skaters, and even motorcycle people! Even though I won't be able to bring over my sportsbike but that's okay, it's always nice to talk with people who share common interests/hobbies. I also have been riding & showing horses for god.. ages now.. 15-16 yrs? I started at HK Riding Union etc.. sad to see how it has gone down hill since I left in 97.

Most my friends will be away at Uni or out of HK so I'm hoping to meet new people too!

So.. just was wondering if anyone had any recomendations as far as these similar interests goes? If there are any of these groups here!? Let me know!

Wish I were back in HK now.. but what can ya do!

-Tiffany

Welcome Back to HK

Welcome back to HK!

I moved from the US to HK and left my motorcycle/bicycles back in Chicago and am looking to arrange mountain bike rides/possible dirtbiking out in the New Territories. If you know any decent mountain bike rides for newbies to HK, feel free to send me some suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by entropyfan:
    Welcome back to HK!

I moved from the US to HK and left my motorcycle/bicycles back in Chicago and am looking to arrange mountain bike rides/possible dirtbiking out in the New Territories. If you know any decent mountain bike rides for newbies to HK, feel free to send me some suggestions!
    thanks! What'd you have as a motorcycle?? dirtbike or sports bike ??

I have an 02' Honda CBR 600 F4i! i love it.. but I have a mountain bike as well.. and when I come back I plan to send my bike with me .. hopefully.

I am a newbie so I'll be looking for groups to! Keep in touch!

Tiffany

hello~~~~~~

Couple of motorbike groups around HK.

Got dirtbike tracks up at the border somewhere - think Yuen Long and know a few guys who meet at weekends to go on road trips.

Personally to much of a chicken so don't know exact details but will try to find out...