Like Tree8Likes

20 somthing, and bored shitless.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

20 somthing, and bored shitless.

Hey guys,
    i kinda feel daft for doing this, don't know why though. Anyway Im 21 year old female from hk/africa/australia Just looking for some new mates. i moved back here mid may , And im currently working at HKBU. Most of the kids i hung out with have moved away or work to much.
    Im can be busy with work and martial arts, but im keen to meet some new people and have fun.
    I dont care what race age or anything you are, My only requirement is you can not be a twilight fan . haha

Let me know if anyones keen for a game of pool.
    Chur

Hi there, would love to meet up over a game of pool and a cup of coffee!

Me too. Still looking for the best coffee in hk....

Hi there! I'm interested in meeting up sometime. I just graduated college and am back in Hong Kong for the summer looking for work but I still have lots of free time.

haha I havent seen any of the twilight films, nor have I read any of the books... good enough?!

Lets go for coffee, i have so much free time right now!!!!! Need to kill time for a few weeks!
    And no problem i hate twilight and robert pattinson is not even good looking despite what everyone says!

I'm a BBC who moved to Hong Kong for work in 3 months ago. I feel the doldrums on the weekends too!

I asked if anyone was interested in a game of pool the first day I joined this website and got no replies. Is it because I'm not a 21 yr old girl?

Edit: But the answer is yes i'd like a game of pool!

Last edited by justjoe86; 12-06-2011 at 05:52 PM.
    Ams.sk likes this.

How can ppl be bored in HK?! So much to do!

bookblogger, PING223 and hk2011:) like this.

haha its easy to get bored in HK i think. Big city with lots of people walking past but when you don't know many people its pretty boring doing things on your own! Its the same everywhere really!

what_up likes this.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast