Looking for travel buddies

Closed Thread

Looking for travel buddies

Hey there! Im looking for some new friends to go travel with at the end of july / early august. I wanna to go somewhere in asia for a week, thinking about either Vietnam or India, but im also open for other suggestions.

Abit about myself - overseas Chinese, in my late 20s, easy-going, fun and independent. While im not looking to spend a big chunk of money on this trip, im not a budget traveller either. Im looking for someone(s) who is (are) of similar background / age and have similar expectation about traveling. Drop me a line here or to my mail box if you are interested.

Hi Gal

I hv similar background as u. I'm looking for partners to travel in end June, cuz there is a holiday in the weekday. I love to visit Vietnam, but also good to hv a beach and sunshine holidays as well in Malaysia or thailand. Vietnam is attracting me cuz it offer good food. and the trip price is very cheap cheap.

If buy a package (flight + hotels) then join some local tours is enough. Hv u thought of traveling 2 countries if u got 7 days? anyway....just add my MSN ([email protected]) for further details.

Katkat

Quote Originally Posted by Valleygirl:
    Hey there! Im looking for some new friends to go travel with at the end of july / early august. I wanna to go somewhere in asia for a week, thinking about either Vietnam or India, but im also open for other suggestions.

Abit about myself - overseas Chinese, in my late 20s, easy-going, fun and independent. While im not looking to spend a big chunk of money on this trip, im not a budget traveller either. Im looking for someone(s) who is (are) of similar background / age and have similar expectation about traveling. Drop me a line here or to my mail box if you are interested.